Well, I’m back at full throttle again, coding into the wee hours of the morning and putting in double-digit hour days. Seeing the design I create come together, and then creating a style guide to go on top of it has got me going.
Well, I finally decided on a name that I will be using to launch the beta of the software. I found a quality, 11-character domain name that fits the concept of the project, allows for future expansion, and just has a good vibe to it. I have been pondering and writing down name ideas in my brainstorming document, going so far as to create a mind map of terminology that is related to the project.